Welcome to the LIFE OF EMERALD healing community!
Empowering you to live a simple life. We focus on conscious communication, psychology, and spirituality.
15 Minutes A Day for 30 Days Can Change Your Life.
Are you ready? Let’s go!
What Will I Get on Master Class Level 2?
20 Practical tools to maintain mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual balance in 2022
- Shifting Stress to —–> STABILITY
- Build healthy self-love habits
- Balance your needs and other’s needs
- Learn from the leading experts in science, spirituality, psychology, and education
- 5 Tips For Building Daily Routine in 30 Days
Embracing change can be daunting, however, you can thrive by finding the right community and engaging in an effective learning system. We have it made for you.
One time membership fee provides lifetime access to :
- 30 Day Happiness Master Class Level 2
- All perks within the LIFE OF EMERALD ecosystem
- An opportunity to grow into your leadership
- VIP access to the Facebook community of healing resources and likeminded people
- LIVE zoom party 1 x a month with Kate, hang out, and meet new people.
- 5 Meditation Videos
- 7 Ways to Cultivate Virtues Videos
- 8 Sacred Healing Summit Videos with Ph.D. scholars and erudite speakers.
- 5 Stress Management Podcasts
What Do I Need?
- 15 minutes of alone time
- 30 days
- Open mind and open heart
- Willingness to change/adapt/try something new
4 Key Learnings
- 5 Element Theory (Chinese Philosophy)
- 5 Elements of Emotional Intelligence (Dr. Daniel Goleman)
- 5 Universal Emotions (Dr. Paul Ekman and Dalai Lama)
- Shifting Perspective Through Forgiveness (Dr. Fred Luskin)
Learn From The Experts
Kate Lee 이 – Stanford Graduate School of Business Corporate Innovation LEAD Cohort with 15 years in the Education-Business Industry. CEO of impact-driven company Life OF Emerald, 30 Day Happiness Master Class.
Edward Anthony – Performance Improvement Trusted Advisor at Stanford Children’s Health – Center for Pediatric and Maternal Value.
Dr. Narjes Gorjizadeh – Ph.D. Research Scientist in Materials Science from Tohoku University. International Author, Certified Meditation Teacher.
Dr. Fred Luskin – Ph.D. The Director of the Stanford University Forgiveness Projects, a Senior Consultant in Health Promotion at Stanford University, and a Professor at the Institute for Transpersonal Psychology, as well as an Affiliate Faculty Member of the Greater Good Science Center.